Website St. Jerome Parish School Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
St. Jerome Parish School is a community of faith were every student is known, every family is valued, and teachers partner with parents to help children succeed. We are looking for an educator who will share their love of math with our middle school students. We use the Singapore math method, which is focused on mastery and teaching students number sense to develop a deep understanding of mathematics.
- Provides math instruction to middle-school students.
- Uses identified needs to guide the learning process toward student achievement of math content standards.
- Uses formal and informal assessment data obtained from students.
- Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning.
- Prepares lesson plans.
- Maintains accurate, complete, and correct records.
- Assists the administration in implementing all policies and rules governing student life and conduct, and, for the classroom, develop reasonable rules of classroom behavior and procedure, and maintains order in the classroom in a fair and just manner
- Collaborates, as needed, with appropriate personnel regarding students who may need specialized interventions.
- Participates in staff development focused on delivery of math intervention and assessment.
- Practicing Catholic
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Appropriate certification or certifiable in Math
- Experience with or willingness to learn Singapore Math
- A commitment to helping students discover their full potential academically, spiritually, physically, and socially
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com