The vision for Unity High School is to serve families by educating their teens to become virtuous, clear-thinking Catholics committed to faithfully serving their households, communities, parishes and the common good through pursuits that make the most of their knowledge, skills and personal gifts.
Serving families in the South Metro, Unity High School provides education in a thoroughly Catholic environment that is designed to help students succeed whether they choose to pursue higher education, join the military or enter the full-time workforce.
Unity High School is organized around four pillars:
The foundation of the four pillars is the Catholic faith.
- To combine the best of the liberal arts, character development, and leadership
- To offer a curriculum that develops students as both thinkers and doers
- To provide a small-school educational experience where no student goes unnoticed, unchallenged, or unappreciated
- To maximize the use of community assets so school resources can be focused on the delivery of our core education
- To selectively engage business, civic, and church leaders in the education of our students in order to give students practical, real-world experiences which will help prepare them for adulthood
- To run a high-performing, fiscally-sound, model school
Students will be prepared for the next phase of their life and for life because they will have:
- An understanding and appreciation for the beauty and genius of the Catholic faith
- A heart for service, looking for what they can do for others
- An ability to have true, authentic relationships based on the ‘good’ in themselves and others
- Developed communication skills, creativity, critical thinking, the ability to work within a team, empathy, and resilience.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.