Website St. Joseph Academy Sioux Falls, South Dakota
We seek a Montessori 3-6 Guide. The Guide will provide a warm, nurturing environment where
self-direction is enhanced, independence is encouraged, and the dignity of each child is valued.
● Have previous experience working in a Montessori classroom environment.
● Can work well and positively as part of a faculty of friends on a mission to raise the
saints of tomorrow.
● Communicate with parents regularly regarding children’s progress in the classroom,
as well as with ideas for work in the home environment and community.
● Embrace our founding ethos of faithfulness to the Catholic Church and love of
● Skilled classroom manager, inspiring children to be their best selves and patiently
coaching them through solution-finding processes.
● Embrace outdoor experiences.
● Able to work between 7:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
(once hired, applicants can choose to increase base pay by offering additional
Montessori sessions on Wednesdays and Fridays)
● Early Childhood 3-6 Montessori training; those in the midst of training are also
strongly encouraged to apply!
● Interest or experience in Catechesis of the Good Shepherd is a big plus!
● Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org