Website Seton Education Partners Bronx, NY; Cincinnati, OH; and Mission, TX, New York, Ohio, Texas
“The world offers you comfort. But you were not made for comfort. You were made for greatness.”
– Pope Benedict XVI
SETON TEACHING FELLOWS
A paid year of professional missionary service that is radically evangelizing in charter schools and Catholic schools throughout America’s most underserved inner city communities. Fellows live in intentional missionary communities and bring liberal arts education, theology, character formation, and catechesis to urban schools in at-risk neighborhoods.
You might be a great fit for Seton Teaching Fellows if:
– You’re looking for a meaningful job for the 2024-2025 school year
– You have a passion for service and want to make the world a better place.
– You’re a faith-filled leader who wants to share the truth of the Catholic Church with others.
– You believe in the beauty and importance of a quality liberal arts education.
– You believe in the beauty and importance of vibrant and authentic catechesis.
– You’re a gritty individual who feels called to pick up your cross and serve.
– You’re looking for a bold adventure with purpose.
If that sounds like you, then Seton Teaching Fellows is hiring!
WHAT WE OFFER
– A biweekly stipend totaling $1,200 per month—there’s no fundraising!
– Free, safe and quality housing with other Seton Teaching Fellows—we live in intentional communities of faith.
– Participation in vibrant faith formation and a sacramental lifestyle.
– Amazing professional development that equips and supports you to be a leader in education, non-profit work, and beyond!
– Impressive opportunities for funded Masters degrees and licensure in a variety of fields.
– Opportunities for loan forbearance, health care, and educational grants.
– Generous time-off and a calendar year with space for breaks, retreats, and rest.
WHAT WE DO
– Seton Teaching Fellows will serve in our network schools across New York, Texas, and Ohio during the 2024-2025 school year.
– Fellows joyfully live in the neighborhood where our schools are located, and serve inside of our schools, during school hours, Monday – Friday.
– Fellows teach authentic and meaningful catechesis classes to students at all of our schools.
– Fellows provide academic and administrative support to our offices and classrooms, which includes academic teaching, mentorship, small group instruction, and operations.
– Fellows participate in and bring intentional community, sacramental faith life, and life-giving formation to the neighborhoods where we serve.
WHO WE HIRE
– Faith-filled leaders who want to pursue Christ in all things and share the fullness of the Catholic faith in word, deed, and example.
– All degrees and levels of education – you don’t have to posses a background or degree in education, and we have opportunities for gap year students.
– Individuals from a variety of work experiences – we work with children and young adults in underserved neighborhoods; you don’t have to have experience working with younger students or in the field of education—you only need the call to serve.
– Students and graduates who are eligible for work in the U.S. or OPT – If you are an international student/grad, we might be able to accommodate your work situation!
Visit our external application to learn more. Our app is short, easy, and simply offers a way for candidates to discern a year of service with us. Apply in less than 30 minutes and get in touch with our team to discern more intentionally!
Learn more about Seton Teaching Fellows at our Linktree, or reach out to recruitment manager Jacob Coonradt at: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org