Website Holy Spirit Preparatory School Atlanta, Georgia
Holy Spirit Preparatory School is seeking enthusiastic, motivated teachers with a strong devotion to the Catholic faith to teach in a self-contained, lower grades (K-5) classroom for the 2023-2024 school year. An understanding of classical educational pedagogy (i.e. the Trivium) and a passion for instilling in students a love of goodness, beauty, and truth in keeping with the sublime end for which they have been created—eternal life with God—is preferred. Holy Spirit Preparatory School is a classical, Catholic Pre-K to 12 school in North Atlanta.
· Model virtuous behavior in accord with the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church.
· Design lessons and deliver instruction in accordance with the school’s mission and specific curricular objectives established by the administration.
· Participate productively as a member of the faculty, including attending faculty meetings and retreats, chaperoning and/or advising student events/activities, and professional development.
· Ensure a safe learning environment.
· Maintain open communication with families and administration by communicating in a clear and supportive manner.
· Practicing and informed Catholic in good standing with the Roman Catholic Church.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in elementary education or related field required.
For more information, please contact Andrea Vargas at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com