Website Green Bay Area Catholic Education, Inc. (GRACE) - Green Bay, WI Green Bay, WI, Wisconsin
GRACE- St. John Paul II Classical School and Chesterton Academy are growing and looking for passionate and faith-filled educators for the 2024-25 school year.
St. John Paul II Classical School provides a classical education rooted in centuries of Catholic faith and tradition. Our academic program encourages students to develop intellectual ability, make moral decisions, and solidify Catholic virtues. Our classical curriculum is led by Catholic teachers who truly care about all of their students. They are attentive to each child’s education and catechetical formation. We are guided by the Latin phrase, “Scientia, Fides, Caritas,” (Knowledge, Faith, Charity), which is at the core of our Christ centered community of faith, hope, and love.
Teachers are to joyfully immerse their students into the beauty of Catholic classical education. This will not only help students to love the true, good, and beautiful, but will help to establish the authentically Catholic culture that we strive to promote. All teachers must have the ability to work collaboratively with their colleagues.
● Recognizes and supports the unique Catholic mission of SJPII and GRACE, and builds virtues and Catholic culture into all school activities.
● Gives evidence of lived Gospel values.
● Assumes an active role in building the faith community of the school.
● Demonstrates effective planning skills, and collaboration with other staff members.
● Demonstrates competence in the teaching process and content.
● Demonstrates the ability to actively assess students in a classical curriculum.
● Establishes a consistent disciplinary approach which promotes independence and positive self image in alignment with school-wide and GRACE System policies and rules.
● Maintains a disciplined, organized, joyful and safe learning environment in accordance with school, GRACE System, and Diocesan policies.
● Interpersonal Relationships
● Works cooperatively and effectively with the administration and all staff members.
● Interacts with students in a joyful, respectful, friendly, and just manner.
● Maintains positive relationships with parents, and keeps parents informed regarding student progress through regular communication and effective parent-teacher conferences.
Professional Responsibilities and Growth
● Maintains a professional manner.
● Handles confidential information with discretion.
● Seeks professional growth opportunities.
● Interprets school programs and policies to the local community in a positive manner.
● Is punctual and attends all required professional days/events.
● Can fulfill any other responsibilities as assigned by the Headmaster.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
● Minimum of a BA/BS in an appropriate subject area
● Be willing to pledge fidelity to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church
● Have knowledge of the classical educational method and be open to learning more.
● Successful completion of legal background check and VIRTUS training
● Be a practicing Catholic who joyfully strives to live in conformity with the Magisterium of the Catholic Church
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com