Website Diocese of Duluth Cloquet, Minnesota
Queen of Peace Catholic School is a vibrant 112-year-old parish school in Cloquet, MN. We use a classical Catholic lens for our educational program. We recently expanded our school size from PK-6 to PK-8. We have increasing enrollment every year, as we continue to develop a vision for serving Catholic families across a larger area than the parish model originally was built to serve.
We seek an elementary classroom teacher for the 2024-2025 school year. The specific grade level is currently yet to be determined.
The successful candidate will collaborate with her/his faculty team to build a generalist classroom curriculum that aligns with the school’s Catholic culture and grade-specific educational goals.
Queen of Peace uses:
- Singapore Math (Dimensions)
- Logic of English literacy curriculum (Foundations and Essentials)
- Story of Civilization history curriculum (TAN Publishing)
- Catholic National Readers as supplemental reading (Lepanto Press)
- Teacher-selected book sets, chosen to align with the historical eras being studies when possible
- Spirit of Truth catechism resources (Sophia Press)
- Nancy Larson science resources
Students and faculty attend daily Mass, and students have library time, PE, fine arts, and Spanish specialist classes outside their homeroom.
Practicing Catholic preferred. Teacher certification preferred.
Interested candidates should send the following to the email provided:
1.) Cover Letter
2.) Resume (including references)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com