Website Chesterton Academy of the Incarnation Franklin, Tennessee
The Headmaster and the Executive Director lead the administrative team at Chesterton Academy. This model of school administration is one of equality with both specific and shared responsibilities.
-The Headmaster is responsible for internal operations, including the instructional leadership of the school, as well as hiring and supervision of instructional personnel, the curriculum, and student life.
-The Executive Director is responsible for the external operations and business aspects of the administration including fundraising, admissions and recruitment, finances, human resources, strategic planning, public relations, and building facility.
These co-leaders share responsibilities for nurturing and maintaining the mission and traditions of the school, and ensuring fidelity to the Magisterium. Both administrators are hired by and report directly to the Board of Directors.
The Executive Director embraces the mission of Chesterton Academy and the broader vision of launching a new era of education based on the Chesterton model.
The executive director must possess strong leadership skills that inspire excellence and cooperation from all constituent groups and demonstrate (1) positive convictions about Chesterton’s unique integrated curriculum and dedication to building a culture of life, (2) comprehensive working knowledge of school finance, operations, and budgeting, (3) the ability to promote a strong institutional advancement (fundraising) program, and (4) a commitment to continuing and enhancing strategic planning. Familiarity with public relations and communications and the supervision of facilities will be valuable assets.
The Executive Director must be practicing Roman Catholic, possess the minimum of a Master’s Degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field, and demonstrate a commitment to Catholic secondary education. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
The Board of Directors appoints the Executive director of Chesterton Academy. A collaborative relationship between the Executive director and Headmaster is a requirement. The responsibilities of the Executive director include: (1) daily operations; (2) admissions and recruitment; (3) advancement and fundraising; (4) finances and budgeting; (5) Board of Directors activities and long-range planning.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
1. Lead institutional advancement and fund-raising activities to meet and exceed fundraising goals.
2. Daily operations including wide range of school administration including finance, human resources, facilities management, public relations.
3. Maintain/establish and implement, in collaboration with the Headmaster, faculty and staff, policies and programs designed to integrate the philosophy and mission of the school founders.
4. Implement policies and directives of the Board of Directors.
5. Oversee and facilitate long-range planning.
6. Provide input and direction for the Board of Directors and plan and implement Board formation strategies.
7. Maintain/establish and implement financial procedures that provide information to the Board and stability to Chesterton Academy.
8. Provide public relations activities that maintain positive communication with key constituents.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com