Website Archdiocese of Miami Southwest Branches, Florida
Archbishop Edward McCarthy High School located in Southwest Ranches, Florida (Broward County) is looking to hire a qualified and experienced High School Theology Teacher for the 2024-25 school year. This teacher will be expected to plan, organize, and implement an appropriate instructional program for High School Theology. This candidate performs all duties and responsibilities in alignment with the mission, vision, and tenets of the Catholic Archdiocese of Miami.
- Required: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Theology or related field from an accredited United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) university/college.
- Working towards attaining a Master’s Degree in Theology or related field from an accredited United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) university/college.
- Practicing Catholic in good standing who fully adheres to and models the Roman Catholic Church teachings in faith and moral.
- Knowledge and skill in use of instructional technology, including iPads in the classroom.
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Power-Point, or similar forms is a plus.
- Strong presentation skills with use of instructional technologies; engage students through project-based learning.
- Excellent classroom management and demonstrated ability to engage students.
- Excellent oral and written English language communication skills, including clear speaking voice.
- Must have a professional demeanor.
To apply: Please send cover letter, resume, copies of all transcripts, and the Archdiocese of Miami Application for Employment – Schools form.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org