Website Archdiocese of Miami North Miami, Florida
St. James Catholic School in North Miami, Florida has an opening for a qualified Middle School Religion Teacher (6th -8th), for the upcoming 2023 – 2024 school year. This candidate can help students learn, apply higher order thinking skills, and will be required to plan, organize, and implement an appropriate instructional program for grades 6, 7, and 8. The Middle School Religion Teacher performs all duties and responsibilities in alignment with the mission, vision, and values of the Catholic Archdiocese of Miami. Salary will vary based on education and years of experience.
- BS/BA Degree in Education, Theology, or related field.
- Current Catechist certification preferred but may be in the process of obtaining certification for consideration.
- Excellent organizational and classroom management skills.
- Strong presentation skills with proficiency in instructional technologies.
- Proficiency with Apple technologies just as iPad.
- Proficiency in Canvas, Plus Portals, MS Outlook, Word, and Excel; PowerPoint a plus.
- Good spelling and grammar required.
- Effective oral and written English communication skills, including clear speaking voice.
- Fully committed, supportive and respectful of the mission and tenets of the Roman Catholic Church, with experience in teaching Religion in a Catholic School.
- Knowledge of basic tenets of Catholic Church and parish structures.
- Practicing Catholic in good standing who fully adheres to and models the Roman Catholic Church teachings in faith and morals.
- Must have a professional demeanor.
To apply: Send resume with cover letter to Principal Bryant.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com