Website Archdiocese of Miami Miami, Florida
St. Brendan High School in Miami, Florida is seeking to hire a qualified and experienced full-time Theology Teacher. This teacher will be expected to plan, organize, and implement an appropriate instructional program for High School Theology. The Theology teacher performs all duties and responsibilities in alignment with the mission, vision, and values of the Catholic Archdiocese of Miami. Salary will vary based on education and years of experience.
- Required: Master’s Degree in Theology or Religious Studies or in the process of completing a master’s degree; Catechist certified preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience teaching at a high school level, preferred.
- Must have knowledge of the tenets of the Catholic Church
- Practicing Catholic in good standing who fully adheres to and models the Roman
Catholic Church teachings in faith and moral.
- Must have clear and professional communication with students and parents.
- Excellent classroom management skills.
- Good oral and written English-language communication skills, including clear speaking voice.
- Must be able to demonstrate the technology skills needed to use digital textbooks and interactive classroom technology.
- Must be supportive and respectful of the mission and tenets of the Roman Catholic Church.
To apply: Please send cover letter, resume, copies of certifications, list of professional references.
Subject line should read: Theology Teacher, St. Brendan HS.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com